JFTB Real Estate Phuket chose "professionalism" and "skills" as keywords. "Professionalism and skills" are the means for us to respond to the justified requests of our customers and those who escape them.
We doesn't limit our role to be an intermediary, our true added value is expressed in the accompaniment of our customers as a consultant throughout the transactional process of renting, buying or selling the property of their choices until the final signature and after all administrative and legal steps.
The guarantee of completion and success of each transaction that we realize for our clients is based on the reliability and competence of our team.
JFTB Phuket doesn't list all the properties: our agency need to select the properties that we are able to Rent or to Sell, the ones that match the wishes of our customers in term of condition, equipments and price.
JFTB has been selected in the Top 10 of the Best Phuket Real Estate Agencies by Asia Property: www.asiapropertyhq.com/phuket-real-estate-agencies/
Before to list a property, we need to have all the information, check all documents and come for an inspection.
To go ahead with need to follow the listing procedure as below:
- Receive a copy of the title deeds and copy of ID from the owner
- Sign an agency agreement
- Arrange a visit, make an evaluation and do photo or a drone shooting.
Then we will be able to promote your property .
If you agree with the above, please send us the following information:
1) Location and Property project name
2) Ownership structure (Foreign Freehold, Thai freehold, Leasehold...) and copy of the title
3) Land and building size in m2
4) Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
6) Monthly maintenance fees
8) Number of floors and which floor
9) Year of the construction
10) Asking price including our commission of 5% without VAT in case of Sale and 10% without VAT in case of Rental.
(Transfer taxes and fees are usually shared between the seller and the buyer)
11) Further information