Where to stay in Phuket?This guide is to help you to discover the "Pearl of The Andaman" and its living environment.
Buy a property in Phuket, it is initially find the perfect place to live and the best place to stay in "The Pearl of the Andaman", the one that matches your lifestyle and your expectations.
"Phuket" is well and internationally known, offering a vast array of natural attractions with the world's best dive sites located in the world, world class golf courses, ports and nightlife entertainment.
Apart from the advantages of the land is a convenient hub to the world and visited by tourists. Phuket also offers a convenient location and modern infrastructure. That is the reason why Phuket is one of the top destinations in the world where many people want to go.
Phuket is Asia's most popular destination for several years.
Phuket is blessed with a beautiful year-round climate, providing unspoiled, idyllic cruising and yachting conditions in a tropical paradise containing of hundreds of islands in the Andaman Sea.
For boating lovers Phuket offers first addresses and facilities to support your lifestyle.
The Real Estate Market in Phuket is Thailand's second largest market after Bangkok where the value of land rises every year. The market has yet to peak and there is still important potential for investment. Developers continue to build lavish resorts and beachfront properties to cater to the demand, while with a protected environment building policy, the majestic scenery which adds priceless value, is maintained. Phuket or as we say in Thai " ภูเก็ต ”! Phuket is famous for international tourism and leisure activities. Our realtorscovers the Thailand property market in all the major towns and areas of Phuket such as Kamala, Patong, Kathu, Bang Tao, Chalong, Kata, Rawai, Cherngtalay, Surin, Phuket Town and all the Island.
Map of Phuket and different locations
- Bang-Tao beachis located on the island's west coast and a large open bay with one of Phuket's longest beaches. Expansive shoreline featuring white sands and blue waters, plus numerous restaurants and shops.
- Yamuis a quiet and beautiful corner of Phuket. The cape just out in to Phang-Nga Bay forming the northern edge to Sapam Bay.
- Wat Chalongis a centre for many of the resident expats on the island. Chalong is an urban-commercial bay area dominated by the hilltop Big Buddha statue. Colorful temple complex Wat Chalong also offers sweeping views over the ocean. - Choeng Thalayis a small city and connecting the popular beach areas of Surin and Bang Tao. It is the best escape for the beaches since it is rich in outdoor activities, serene nature, and parks. It is a burgeoning destination for the nature lovers and a haven for outdoor activities. - Kalim beachis one of the beach impressive south-western Phuket beaches. It is pretty rocky and unsuitable for swimming, though snorkeling is possible at high tide. It's one of the best surfing spots in Phuket.
- Kamala villageprovides a heaven for those who prefer the quieter life. KamalaBeach is a tranquil beach on the west coast of Phuket, popular with families and travelers who prefer a quiet holiday.
- Karonis a lovely small city in which visitors can find a good choice of dining, shopping and nightlife entertainment. - Kata beach is an all round favorite duo to it's spectacular palm-lined beach, great restaurants lovely but not raucous nightlife.It is the second most popular beach on the west coast of Phuket island, and enjoys a superb sandy bay with a superb azure sea - Kathu districtis a located in the center of the island and is a very popular for expats. Kathu is the smallest of the 3 districts that make up Phuket. It covers the central part of the island from the west of Phuket Town to Patong and Kamala. Kathu is also a small village as well as a small district, halfway between Phuket town and Patong with full of things worth exploring. - Layan:Layan beach is still a small, beautiful, very quiet area and have many luxurious there, specially about real estate. Layan Beach is a superb but little-known bay on the west coast of Phuket on the northern end of Bangtao Beach. Layan is home to many luxurious resorts such as Banyan Tree Resort, Angsana Laguna Phuket Resort and Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket. - Mai Khao beachis still very quiet and has the longest beaches about 11 km. Mai Khao is on the northwest coast of Phuket and this 11-km-long straight beach is still blessedly undeveloped as it's part of the Sirinat National Park. - Nai Thon beachis a beautiful stretch of sand that has been overlooked by luxury resort developments.Nai Thon beach is a long almost white sand beach around 10 minutes away from Phuket International airport. There is not a lot of commercial activity nearby and not many people. - Nai Yang beachis very popular with Thai locals and keeps the Thai mind. Fringed with casuarina trees providing picnic areas for locals. Nai Yang is a casuarina-lined beach in the north of Phuket. This relatively quiet beach is excellent for kite surfing. - Nai Harn beachis a spotless beach, tucked between grassy hill and tiny island and popular among expats and locals. Nai Harn Beach is considered as one of the most beautiful beaches all over the world.
- Ban Paklokis located on the east coast of Phuket, heading up towards the Khao Phra Thaew National Park. The small village stretches east from the Heroines Monument to the outer eastern coast. The Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, the Tonsai Waterfall, and the Bang Pae Waterfall are within its boundaries. Paklok is littered with prominent developments as marinas, golf courses,luxury villas..
- Patong beachis the most famous beach resort of the island. With its wide variety of activities and nightlife.Patong is on the west coast. Its sandy, crescent beach is lined with cafes, restaurants and bars. The famously raucous nightlife scene features beer bars, go-go bars, nightclubs, massage parlors and cabarets that overflow into the street along neon-lit Bangla Road and in the Patong OTOP Shopping Paradise complex.
- Phang Nga province is a coastal province with scenic forests and islands, bordering the Andaman Sea on the west coast of the Malay Peninsula. Phang-Nga Bay, in southern Ao Phang-Nga National Park. One of the islets is James Bond Island, which is featured in the film "The Man with the Golden Gun.”
- Rawai beach: The major attraction in Rawai must be Promthep Cape which is a famous for it's romantic and spectacular sunsets. There are many interesting things to do in Rawai. Thanks to a combination of a friendly small-town atmosphere, it's where many expats settle down in Phuket.
One of Rawai's most popular landmarks, Phromthep Cape, is known for spectacular sunset views.
- Surin beachis known as '' Millionaire's Row '' due the top-end celebrity haunts amongst the luxury real properties and resorts there.Surin Beach is one of Phuket most beautiful beach.
- Thalang:near to the main highway which crosses Phuket from north to south, is centralized and easily accessible.
- Phuket Town or Phuket City features an exciting mix of old and new, simple and sophisticated, peaceful and pulsating, the administrative capital of Phuket
Searching for house is easier when the listings come to you
Save your search receive the latest house listings straight to your inbox
Set up as many Home Alerts as you want to keep track of properties that you are interested in
you can cancel at any time and we won't share your data with anyone
Real estate agency in Phuket. Rental and sale of houses, apartments, condominiums, shops, hotels and restaurants in Phuket in Thailand. Buy or rent in Thailand a property that corresponds to who you are.
Holiday rental in Phuket, rent a house in Phuket, rent an apartment in Phuket, rent a villa in Phuket, business to buy in Thailand, buy a house in the pearl of the Andaman